The church in Sentino has been built at the beginning of the XV century in the oratory dating back to the year 1000. Inside can be seen three wooden statues of S. Marco, S. Peter and S. Paolo and Pietà by Carlo Ceresa (XVII century).
Close to Sentino can be found the hamlets of Oneta and Pianca with two particular churches. The Oneta Church was constructed around 1473 by the Grataroli family. Initially, it was dedicated to the Nativity of Mary, today to Madonna del Carmelo. Inside, people can admire two canvases by Carlo Ceresa (XVII century).
The church in Pianca dates back to the second half of 14th century and it was dedicated to S. Antonio Abate. Inside are visible, among the others, one canvas by Carlo Ceresa, one in wooden polychrome by S. Antonio Abate and a painting of Madonna della Pietà.